I’ve been tagged by Jen at Mama’s Magic. So I’m supposed to list 6 weird things about myself. I don’t really consider myself ‘weird’, though others may – so I’m interpreting this to mean ‘unusual’.
1. I’m a huge Sci-Fi fan. I’ve even been to a Star Trek Convention. Now while I consider this perfectly normal- other people seem to think I’m a bit odd because of it.
2. I used to be a wild animal trainer – yet my favorite animals to work with were the llamas.
3. My dad and I once invented and built a wheelchair for a paralyzed cat. We were in the newspaper for that.
4. I’m not afraid of snakes or spiders – I even like them, but I can’t stand ants, yet I’m considering getting an ant farm for my daughter. I guess they feel safer to me trapped in the farm.
5. I’m addicted to paper and fabric. I love having it around – looking at it and touching it, even if I don’t make anything from it. In fact, I’m always just a little bit sad to cut into a pattern that I particularly love.
6. I have an odd sense of humor. I am frequently to only one laughing in a theater at an odd moment, or I tell jokes and only receive blank stares in return. I get it from my dad. We laugh with each other a lot.
3 thoughts on “About me – sorry.”
I love the weird stuff! Youre cool!
Weird is the new cool! I think it\’s fun to learn obscure factoids about random folks, makes the day interesting.
thanks for playing 🙂 fun to learn a few unusual things about ya! i love it that you made the kitty wheelchair. very cool.