Shell Mitchell tagged me several weeks back, and I forgot to do my duty by posting six things about myself. Hopefully this is better late than never.
1. I love Mars, and anything Mars related. I’m fascinated by it.
2. I once worked in a medical research lab taking care of baby monkeys. My views on animal rights didn’t come from propaganda leaflets – they came from what I experienced in real life.
3. When I was 11 years old I picked up a rare liver fluke from swimming in a hot spring. I was hospitalized and they brought medical students in to see me.
4. I lived in 4 different states growing up and went to 8 different schools.
5. I love to sit outside at night, but I almost never do it anymore. (makes mental note to self to go sit outside tonight)
6. My big sister is the coolest person I know.