My buddy Amanda over at A Fortnight of Mustard nominated me for this Kreativ Blogger thing. Thanks Amanda! So what that apparently means is:
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So, 7 interesting things about me. . . humm. . .
1. I’m a horrible packrat, but I hate clutter, so I’m always a little uncomfortable about the state of my house.
2. I cannot stop myself from putting two spaces after a period, no matter how many times I read/hear that one space is now the standard.
3. With my father’s help, I once built a wheelchair for a cat.
4. I’ve been bitten by a cat, a dog, a finch, a monkey, a bat, a hamster, a rat, a budgie, a mouse, a snake, a vulture, a donkey, a macaw, a cockatiel, a pigeon, an iguana, a rabbit, and a gecko, but I still like animals.
5. I felt really, really bad when I saw that my last entry for this blog was in May. I’ve had about 50 great ideas for posts; why haven’t I written any of them?
6. I’m in the middle of reading 3 books right now. No wonder it takes me so long to finish one!
7. I like these games, but I always kill them, ’cause I don’t send them on to others. Sorry.
One thought on “Stuff”
Just come to my house. You won't feel so bad about the state of yours.Do you have a picture of the cat wheelchair?