Nanjodogz ‘tagged’ me so now I’m supposed to tell 7 things about myself.
So with my ‘IT’ hat on, here we go:
1. I’m training myself to get up early and write even though I’m REALLY not a morning person.
2. I talk to my cats like people.
3. I hate clutter, but I’m a packrat. This is a problem for me.
4. As sappy as it sounds, I like to call my husband in the afternoons just to hear his voice.
5. Whenever a new season begins, I always think that’s my favorite season (except for summer)
6. I don’t exercise as much as I plan to. ( i actually don’t do anything as much as I plan too – maybe I over-plan?)
7. I don’t forward e-mails that tell me to, and I don’t tag other people in games. Sorry.
I’ve been tagged by Jen at Mama’s Magic. So I’m supposed to list 6 weird things about myself. I don’t really consider myself ‘weird’, though others may – so I’m interpreting this to mean ‘unusual’.
1. I’m a huge Sci-Fi fan. I’ve even been to a Star Trek Convention. Now while I consider this perfectly normal- other people seem to think I’m a bit odd because of it.
2. I used to be a wild animal trainer – yet my favorite animals to work with were the llamas.
3. My dad and I once invented and built a wheelchair for a paralyzed cat. We were in the newspaper for that.
4. I’m not afraid of snakes or spiders – I even like them, but I can’t stand ants, yet I’m considering getting an ant farm for my daughter. I guess they feel safer to me trapped in the farm.
5. I’m addicted to paper and fabric. I love having it around – looking at it and touching it, even if I don’t make anything from it. In fact, I’m always just a little bit sad to cut into a pattern that I particularly love.
6. I have an odd sense of humor. I am frequently to only one laughing in a theater at an odd moment, or I tell jokes and only receive blank stares in return. I get it from my dad. We laugh with each other a lot.